Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hi!

I'm Erik.  I work at a daycare, and am in constant need of ideas to keep children entertained.

Often times I'll take advantage of the vast amounts of ideas posted to the web by bloggers, pinners, and all the various other-ers out there.  From time to time, I'll even have an original (or new take on an original) idea!

I've decided I'd like to have a place where I can share some of these ideas to return the favor to all those from whom I've borrowed a great activity or craft.  I won't be updating this blog on a regular basis, but rather whenever I'm able to create and document a new idea.  When I do post something, I'll do my absolute best to document the whole process in an instructive manner.

In addition, I'm a guy who likes to experiment with and make things in general, so not all of my posts will be about crafts and games for kids.  I'm a gardener, musician, photographer, and all around "fun enthusiast".  So you never know what might show up!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment